Business Savings Accounts
As an insightful business owner, you understand savings and investment accounts can play an important role in your long-term financial success. That’s why Bank of Winnfield gives you various options to set money aside for unexpected expenses, emergencies, or to take advantage of new business opportunities.
We offer you savings accounts to help your business begin accumulating money for future needs. We also offer certificates of deposit (CDs), which are a solid FDIC-insured investment that pays a higher interest rate than savings accounts.
Our friendly staff is happy to discuss the savings and investment needs of your business if you need assistance. Simply stop by one of our locations or contact us. We’ll be glad to help.
Regular Business Savings Account
Designed for business customers who want to begin or maintain a regular savings plan.
- Minimum to open $100
- Two withdrawals per month at no charge. If minimum balance for the month falls below $200, additional withdrawals are $2 each. If balance remains above $200, there is no charge for additional withdrawals.
- $25 fee for accounts closed within 90 days
- Withdrawals may be made in person, by messenger, by mail, or ATM (Kitty) any number of times per month. Other withdrawals are restricted by law.
|Minimum Balance||Service Charge|
|$25 or more||No charge|
|Less than $25||$2 a month|
Certificates of Deposit(CD)
If you're looking for an FDIC insured investment paying a higher interest rate, a Certificate of Deposit may be right for you. We can customize a certificate of deposit to meet your needs with maturities from 31 days to 4 years.
- Minimum to open $1,000
- Certificates of Deposit of $100,000 or more receive a higher rate of interest
- Penalties are assessed for early withdrawals